CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Media achievements

Well, today i found out i got a D2 in my end of term assesment. which isnt as good as what i thought it would be. However as an independent worker it could have gone worst :)

Targets i will set myself:
1- be in a positive mode :)
2- Remember to work at home, at least an hour + a half at least.
3-listen to what needs to be heard. :D
Last term i thought i did ok, my folder is in perfect condition which is filled with notes which are sutibale for revision.
for my mocks i am aiming for a much higher grade.
the key concepts helped me through the year as i found them hard to work on in the beginging as they were more detailed and more efficient, however as i went over them and kept working hard i found them easier to explain and much useful.

0 comments: